机器人总动员剧本台词英文及翻译(我是机器人片尾曲)

2022-09-19 21:00:35 24 0
魁首哥

内容请百度搜索:可小果机械公敌定律一机器人伤害人类或者是袖手旁观,导致人类受到伤害定律二机器人必须服从人类下达的命令,除非该命令与定律一相悖定律三在不违背前两条定律的前提下机器人可自保求生真是好看Thingofbeauty.早上好

内容请百度搜索:可小果

机械公敌

定律一 机器人伤害人类或者是袖手旁观,导致人类受到伤害

定律二 机器人必须服从人类下达的命令,除非该命令与定律一相悖

定律三 在不违背前两条定律的前提下机器人可自保求生

真是好看

Thing of beauty.

早上好 先生

Good morning, sir!

有另一封准点快递来自

Yet another on-time delivery from...

别挡道 破铜烂铁

Get the hell out of my face, canner.

祝您今天过得愉快

Have a nice day!

芝加哥 2035年

我们推出的任你游计划 一定物超所值

And we believe our Destination Anywherepackage to be the best value.

搭乘我们的X-82型轨道航天飞机

Let us take you to your dream destination

我们将带你遨游梦想之地

aboard our orbital spaceplane, the X-82.

尝尝爵士镇人造芝加哥式披萨 一如你记忆中的美味

Try Jazztown\'s synthetic Chicago-stylepizza. Tastes as good as you remember.

荧光鱼 全球畅销的转基因精品

Glowfish! The world\'s hottest-sellingtransgenic treats.

你的孩子一定会对新色系爱不释手

Your children will love the new colors too!

-不好意思 先生 -表现出色

-Excuse me, sir. -Total performance.

反应迅速 全方位防护

Total readiness. Total security.

与那些升级和服务热线告别吧

So goodbye to upgrades and service calls.

上行传输至机器人公司的中央电脑

An uplink to USR\'s central computer...

每日给这种尖端科技的新型机器人 提供最新程序

provides this state-of-the-art robot with new programs daily.

通过机器人公司传输享受每日更新

今日的内斯特5系列 是未来机器人的所趋

The Nestor Class 5 is tomorrow\'s robot today.

享受上行传输系统的NS-5机器人

斯普啊 斯普纳

Spoon! Spoonie!

Hey!

等等 等等 不好意思 借过

Hold up. Hold on! Excuse me, excuse me.

-斯普 你去哪了? -出远门了而已 法波

-Spoon, man, where you been at? -Just away, Farber.

出远门? 去度假了吗? 听起来不错啊 兄弟

Oh, yeah, away? Like vacation? That\'s nice, man.

我想让你帮我个忙 你的车借我用个5或15分钟吧

Listen, I got a favor to ask. I need to borrow your car like 5 or 15 minutes.

这次不同 听着 我找到一个正点美妞

This is different. Listen, I got this fine-ass yummy...

她非常完美 善解人意

she is complete and agreeable.

还有小电臀

I mean, ass-hot spankable.

-这话什么意思? -你知道我什么意思 兄弟

-What does that even mean? -You know what it means. Man.

-别废话了 把那破钥匙给我 -首先

-Now stop berricading. Let me get the damn-ass keys. -First of all...

别讲脏话 因为你不会讲

Stop cussing. Cuz you\'re not good at it.

那就给我十块钱坐车吧 我等着用呢

Give me 10 for the bus, then, man. I\'ve been there for you.

-回家吧 -你赢了 斯普 你有种 算你赢了

-Go home. -That\'s strike one, Spoon. That\'s strike one!

今天真是意义非凡的一天

This is such a valuable day...

你和玛西谈过了吗?

You talk to Marci?

不 琪琪 我还没和玛西聊过

No, Gigi, I haven\'t talked to Marci.

在我那个年代 我们是不会和别人结了婚之后

When I was coming up, we didn\'t just marry someone...

又跟人家离了 还老死不相往来

then divorce them, then not talk to them.

戴尔 别敷衍我

Del, don\'t play with me.

我敢说如果我不做饭了 你就会打电话给玛西

I bet if I stopped cooking, you\'d call Marci.

孩子 你脚上穿的是什么玩意儿?

Boy, what is that on your feet?

匡威全明星帆布鞋 2004年款

Converse All Stars, vintage 2004.

别这副表情 我知道你也想要一双 直说嘛

Don\'t turn your face up. I know you want some. Just ask.

不用了 多谢

No, thank you very much.

-很甜的土豆派 -放在盘子上吃

-Sweet potato pie. -Put that on a plate.

我在电视上看到他们以中 的形式

You know, I\'ve seen on TV they\'re giving away

派发新款机器人

some of them new robots in the lottery.

琪琪 这些机器人对人类没什么好处的

You know, Gigi, those robots don\'t do anybody any good.

地球人之中 属你最了解机器人

Of all the people on God\'s earth, you should know better.

可你就是不愿意说些好话

Sometimes the stuff that comes out of your mouth!

你在听我说话吗 戴尔?

You listening to me, Del?

Hey!

Hey!

拿着我的派 先生 不然就砸你衣服上

Hold my pie. Sir, hold it or wear it.

让开

Move!

不许跑了

Freeze!

喂 停下

Hey! Stop!

停下

Stop!

我让你停下

I said, stop!

放松 别紧张

Relax. Relax.

我是警察

I\'m a police officer.

You...

真是混蛋

are an asshole.

-女士 这是你的包吗? -这当然是我的包

-Ma\'am, is that your purse? -Of course it\'s my purse.

我把呼吸器丢在家了 他跑回去帮我拿过来

I left my inhaler at home. He was running it out to me.

我看见机器人抱着一个包一路狂奔 就以为

I saw a robot running with the purse and assumed...

什么? 你疯了吗?

What? Are you crazy?

-很抱歉让您误会了 -用不着道歉

-I\'m sorry for this misunderstanding. -Don\'t apologize.

你只是在尽自己的本分 但你这是在干嘛?

You\'re doing what you\'re supposed to do. But what are you doing?

祝你过得愉快 女士

Have a lovely day, ma\'am.

你真幸运 要不是我呼吸不畅 一定打得你屁滚尿流

You\'re lucky I can\'t breathe, or I\'d walk all up and down your ass.

起到先锋模范作用

Lead by example.

这是你徽章上的标语

It says that right on your badge.

-我们能不能谈谈? -谈什么?

-We gonna talk about this? -About what?

"救命啊 警官 那机器人把我的干洗衣服偷走了"

"Help! Police! That robot stole my dry cleaning!"

原来你想和我谈那件事

Oh, you wanna talk about that.

警官

Detective...

-有多少机器人会抢包? -约翰 这玩意儿在逃跑

-how many robots snatch purses? -John, the thing is running down this...

这世上有多少机器人

How many robots in the world...

-犯过罪? -说说什么是犯罪

-have ever committed a crime? -Define crime.

-回答我的问题 该死的 -没有犯罪的 约翰

-Answer my question, damn it. -None, John.

那告诉我今天发生了什么事

Now tell me what happened today.

没什么

Nothing.

希望这是你的最后一次

Better be the last nothing.

斯普 你确定你准备好回归了?

Spoon, are you sure you are ready to be back?

再休息一段时间也没关系的

Because you can take your time.

我没事了 约翰 谢谢关心

I\'m fine, John. Thank you.

来这上班总比宅在家里好

Better here than sitting around at home.

凶案科 斯普纳

Homicide. Spooner.

请从下一个出口右转

Please take the next exit to your right.

你 斯普纳警官

Welcome, Detective Spooner.

来到美国机器人技术中心 您已进入车库大厅

Welcome to U.S. Robotics. You have entered the garage-level lobby.

请乘坐直达电梯前往主层大厅

Please use the elevators for direct access to the main level concourse.

谢谢

Thank you.

-很高兴再次见到你 孩子 -你好 博士

-Good to see you again, son. -Hello, doctor.

接下来的一切都与你所看到的有关

Everything that follows is a result of what you see here.

你是不是有什么事要告诉我?

Is there something you want to tell me?

对不起 我的回答受限

I\'m sorry. My responses are limited.

你必须提出正确的问题

You must ask the right questions.

你为什么找我?

Why did you call me?

我相信你的判断

I trust your judgment.

通常这不需要找凶案科的警官

Normally, this wouldn\'t require a homicide detective.

但是我们之间的互动从来没有完全正常过 对吗?

But then, our interactions have never been entirely normal, agreed?

你说得没错

You got that right.

你有没有什么要告诉我的?

Is there something you want to say to me?

对不起 我的回答受限

I\'m sorry. My responses are limited.

你必须提出正确的问题

You must ask the right questions.

你为什么自杀?

Why would you kill yourself?

警官 你问对了

That, detective, is the right question.

程序终止

Program terminated.

永别了 老头

Goodbye, old man.

-下午好 伙计们 -嗨 警官

-Afternoon, boys. -Hey, detective.

-给我说说情况 -如你所见

-Enlighten me. -What you see is what you get:

死因是剧烈撞击创伤

Massive impact trauma.

美国机器人技术中心啊 我得给我的孩子带点东西回去

U.S. Robotics. I gotta get my kid something.

-楼上有什么发现吗? -没有

-Anything upstairs? -Nada.

门从里面反锁了

Door was security locked from the inside.

啪嗒 肯定是他自己跳下来的

Wham, splat. The guy\'s a jumper for sure.

我们得谨慎行事 等会儿再说

Ok, We gotta be smart about this. Let\'s deal with it later.

警官

Detective.

我是劳伦斯·罗伯森

Lawrence Robertson.

世界首富 我在电视上见过你

Richest man in the world. I\'ve seen you on television.

-能请你喝杯咖啡吗? -当然 你请客 对吗?

-Can I offer you coffee? -Sure, why not. It\'s free, right?

我想没人能预料到会发生这种事

I don\'t think anyone saw this coming.

我应该有所发觉 我认识他20年了

You know, I should have, I suppose. I knew him 20 years.

实际上是阿尔弗雷德发明了机器人技术并撰写了三大定律

Alfred practically invented robotics. He wrote the Three Laws.

不过我想才华横溢的人 常与最蛊惑人心的恶魔相伴

But I guess brilliant people often have the most persuasive demons.

-如果有什么我能帮忙的话 -给我点糖

-So whatever I can do to help... -Sugar.

-什么? -加在咖啡里

内容请百度搜索:可小果

收藏
分享
海报
0 条评论
24
上一篇:最大的蛇一亿米图片视频(最大的蛇一亿米图片 渡劫) 下一篇:女包的牌子有哪些牌子比较好经典帆布(女包的牌子有哪些牌子比较好木乌)

本站已关闭游客评论,请登录或者注册后再评论吧~

忘记密码?

图形验证码